Discover the Columbia difference!
Creating Engaged Learners. Every student.
Every teacher. Every day.
Columbia's Main Office Hours Are:
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
School Hours Are:
8:30 AM - 3:57 PM Monday Thru Friday
Students Should Arrive At 8:20 AM
- May 7 – Advanced Band, Choir, Orchestra Concert – 7 – 8:30 pm
- May 8 – Intermediate Band, Choir, Orchestra Concert – 7 – 8:30 pm
- May 9 – 6th grade Band, Choir, Orchestra Concert – 7 – 8:30 pm
- May 10 – Staff/Student Basketball game! After school!
- May 14 – 18 – 8th-grade field trip to Washington, DC!
- May 18 – 8th-grade Formal!
- May 23 – 8th-grade Commitment Ceremony – 6 – 8 pm
- May 24 - 7th grade K2 Snow Leopards end of year BBQ! K2 Snow Leopards are having an end of the year BBQ on MAY 24th, from 12:50 pm-3:50 pm @ Hilltop Park-3242 S. Richfield St., Aurora, CO 80013 for eligible* students to celebrate the end of 7th grade! (*Eligible students will have earned 3 or 4’s in their work habits scores and have not received any discipline referrals.) This is a walking field trip so wear comfortable shoes! The park is .6 miles from school which is a 12 min walk.
All students will walk and depart from Columbia MS @12:50 PM and return to the Columbia Sports Field(next to staff parking lot) @ 3:50 PM for the end of the day dismissal.
We are looking for family members or guardians over the age of 18 to come and help volunteer to help us celebrate the end of the year with your student. Volunteers will help with serving, grilling, organizing, supervising activities, set up and clean up.
PLEASE SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd10882cIY_SUGWj3jfiHDOqK_6HAa5jNrnEt3ygESLGxMItQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
In order to make this event spectacular we will be asking for donations for the following items: Paper plates and napkins, Capri sun/juice boxes/cans of soda, bags of chips, hot dog, and hamburger buns, cheese sticks, granola bars, and fruit snacks.
If you have any questions, please email Erika Smith at email@example.com
Thank you for all your support!
The K2 Snow Leopards Teachers,
Babb, Christen, Savaloja, and Smith
*Eligible students will have earned 3 or 4’s in their work habits scores and have not received any discipline referrals.
- Note to Parents: Students who are not eligible will stay back in a supervised classroom.Parents, you may pick up and sign their student out early if they are not eligible for the day's events. Parents can also call in the absence of their ineligible student and excuse them on this day. All students will be notified by May 18th of the eligible status.